What’s new at the Haven Community Hub?
We have updated our timetable to reflect lots of new activity in the Haven Community Hub, starting over the next couple of months.
Click here to view our May/June Timetable 2022
- Tuesday, 1-3pm – Starting in May: New IT class offering 1-2-1 instruction in 30min slots.
- Thursday 12th May, 4-5pm: NEW ONE-OFF SESSION, Circus Skills for all ages
- Wednesdays, 10-11am – Starting 18th May: Qigong exercise class to optimize energy within the body and mind, with the goal of improving and maintaining health and well-being.
- Dementia Awareness Day – 18th May, 1-4pm
- Quiz Night 20th May – Book at Reception
- Wednesdays, 1.30-3.30pm – Starting in June: FREE Art Taster Sessions
8th June Acrylics, 22nd June Oils, 6th July Watercolours & 20th July Pastels
- Thursdays, 7.15 – 8.15pm – Starting 9th June: Yoga with Carmen (moved from Saturdays)
Games and Gossip has been moved to run alongside coffee and conversation on Wednesdays.
We also look forward to welcoming Westcliff Women’s institute based at the hub once a month and a new therapist specialising in massage and reflexology.