What’s on at the Haven Community Hub this July?
We have updated our timetable to include lots of new activities and classes starting from July 2022.
- Additional Viking Pilates classes throughout the week
- Chair Pilates on Tuesdays at 12.30pm. Starting 5th July.
- Art Taster Classes – 6th July Watercolours and 20th July Pastels
- Carers Support Group – Tuesday 19th July 10.30-12.30pm
- Quiz Night 15th July – £60 for a table of 6 including food, bring your own drink
In addition to new classes and events, our new café will also open this month with an exciting menu including everything from small bites to belly busters, cold and hot food, all day breakfast and children’s meals.
We also welcome a new beautician, Purple Pearl Therapies, on FRIDAYS, offering head to toe relaxation including massages, aromatherapy, reflexology, crystal healing, hopi ear candles and more. Suzi’s Dreams Holistic Energy will also be with us on SATURDAYS from July, offering Reiki. You can find information on how to book these directly on our timetable. Timetable July 2022